Sensitive Data Protection
What is Sensitive Data?
Why Is important to Protec Sensitive Information
three times the value of any benefit obtained through the misuse of information
10% of a company’s annual domestic turnover
how to protect sensitive data
As a Consequence The Privacy Act must be followed by any business in the next categories:
- Health Services
- commercialize personal information
- any contractor under a Commonwealth contract
- an operator of a residential tenancy database
- a credit reporting body or credit provider
- employee unions registered or recognized under the Fair Work
- protection action ballots
- a business prescribed by the Privacy Regulation 2013
If your business is not under those categories:
- Has your small business had an annual turnover of more than $3,000,000? If So Your business must accomplish with the privacy regulation.
- If your business is not under those categories, and the Net income doesn’t overpass $3.000.000 then you not need to follow the Privacy Act. However, you can opt to volunteer to follow the Privacy Act. Many small businesses that opt into the Privacy Act could experience a number of benefits, including increased consumer confidence and trust in their operations.
Certificate of Destruction is Provided at not cost
- All drivers are police checked Australia Wide
- Records are transported in totally enclosed and lockable vehicles
- All Vehicles are tracked by GPS all the time
- Cross Axis Shredding is done once the documents arrive
- shredded paper is recycled.