Sensitive Data Protection
What is Sensitive Data?
Why Is important to Protect Sensitive Information
Printed information and digital data can be use to impersonate an individual and commit crimes, that is why all sensitive information must be protected.
three times the value of any benefit obtained through the misuse of information
10% of a company’s annual domestic turnover.
How to protect sensitive data
As a Consequence The Privacy Act must be followed by any business in the next categories:
- Health Services
- commercialize personal information
- any contractor under a Commonwealth contract
- an operator of a residential tenancy database
- a credit reporting body or credit provider
- employee unions registered or recognized under the Fair Work
- protection action ballots
- a business prescribed by the Privacy Regulation 2013
Certificate of Destruction is Provided at not cost
- All drivers are police checked Australia Wide
- Records are transported in totally enclosed and lockable vehicles
- All Vehicles are tracked by GPS all the time
- Cross Axis Shredding is done once the documents arrive
- shredded paper is recycled.