Is your Busines Oblige to Follow the Privacy and Confidentiality act?
The Follow Privacy & Confidentiality act covers all small business that works trading Personal Data, handle personal information, or is in under the Privacy Regulation 2013.
As a Concequence The Privacy Act must be followed by any business in the next categories:
- Health Services
- commercialize personal information
- any contractor under a Commonwealth contract
- an operator of a residential tenancy database
- a credit reporting body or credit provider
- employee unions registered or recognized under the Fair Work
- protection action ballots
- a business prescribed by the Privacy Regulation 2013
If your business is not under those categories:
- Has your small business had an annual turnover of more than $3,000,000? If So Your business must accomplish with the privacy regulation.